We solely operate online and we do not have a show room yet.
(Please note that our preferred way of communication is through email)
Frequenctly Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Custom mae cues - estimate time of completion Custom made cues normally take 4-5 weeks to complete. However, sometimes workload varies and it might be earlier or later than predicted, and if refund is requested after cue has started, we can only refund 50%.
2) In case my purchased cue has problems such as loose joint etc, can i exchange? Yes, under any circumstances, within 14 days of purchase, if any parts become faulty, you may send back to us, and after our inspection of the damage, you will be free to select another cue at the same price, or higher. We will not charge you any shipping cost for the new cue selected, but please email us before a return agreement is made, such that appropriate payment method is arranged and sending address will be provided. In cases where we find that the returned cue has damage not due to our production, we shall not proceed with any new selection. Note that we are not responsible for damages caused during transit nor any postage for such a return item.
3) I would like to return the cue as the cue does not suit me, is it possible? Yes, within 7 days of purchase, if you feel the cue is not right for you, you may exchange for another cue. You can post it back and select any other cue, provided the cue is in its original conditions without any physical damages. After our inspections, we will charge or refund the price difference for the new cue selected, plus the new shipping cost (depends on location, not to exceed £20 UK Sterling for Europe, US, Asia-Pacific), and ship to you again. Please contact us before a return agreement is made, such that appropriate payment method is arranged and sending address will be provided. If a cue needs to be completely refunded and no exchange or new purchase are involved, the buyer will be responsible for the shipping cost (around £20). Please be informed that you can exchange for a different cue for once only.
4) I received the cue and the package was damaged. Cue shaft was dented etc. All our cues are well packed before sending. In case you received the cue in bad condition, such as package damaged, please do not accept the item and refuse it. Once you received the item, we cannot be responsible for any damages subsequently report to us.
5) Custom charges All our cues are stocked in Hong Kong. All our prices do not include VAT and the custom may or may not charge the product. In any cases, the amount incur will be around 20%.
6) Lost items In the unlikely circumstance where the courier company lost the item, we will not be responsible for it, We shall provide you the tracking number after you purchase.
For any questions please do not hesitate to email us.